Monday, October 09, 2006

ESPN College Game Day

So as I made my trip to Florida this weekend to see the Gators play in The Swamp, I ended up being on ESPN College Game Day. It was a long day and I was very tired but it was worth the orange safety hard hat that I got and the three times that I was on TV. The funny thing about the whole thing is i'm not a big football fan of sorts but I was on the football of all football shows. We're safely back home now and enjoying all that is here to enjoy in Boiling Springs, NC. Plan on making a trip back to Anderson soon (October 20-22) I hope to see some people but if not, oh well. Have an awesome day my peeps.

1 comment:

joe hall said...

Love the new look, really.
Enjoyed speaking on the phone yesterday and yes, you need to start writing stuff down for your book.