Thursday, November 02, 2006

Kid's Say The Darndest Things!

Well it has been some time since I've posted and I thought today was a good day for some posting. I've been going since 6:30a, I've had a pot of coffee and I've watched an episode of the office. Right now I'm shaking because I'm hungry and need food.

Many of you are parents or one day wanting to be parents, I'm not a parent yet but would love to have children only if I could find a wife first, but not necessarily, I could be a single dad who has adopted. I thought though as I heard a radio segment yesterday about this what are some things that you don't want to hear your kids say. So I with the help of one, have compiled a list of things you don't want to hear your kids say.

- I want a divorce.
- I'm movin' in with Jonny.
- I'm chosen your not. (For my Calvinist friends)
- I'm 25 and still suck my thumb.
- I'm 30 and love petticoats.
- I want to speak in a loud voice.
- I'm Elvis Reincarnate.
- Should I ride the bus or ride my bike.
- Could I wear a dickey.
- Babysit, I make way more money dancin.
- Mom...Dad, My new boyfriend is a great kisser, almost as good as Cousin Frank.
- Mom...Dad, I need advice, Should I pose for Penthouse or Hustler. (I would have a heart attack)
- Mom...Dad, I think he's great marrying material, He has a Harley and owns his own business, making Crystal Meth in his basement.

There are a few things that you don't want to hear your kids say. I hope you all have a great day and stay tuned for tomorrow as I bring apology's John Kerry would give if he decided he was going to give one.

No comments: