Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Update!

Well, I forgot to post the John Kerry comments and hope to do that sometime by the end of this week. I'm gearing up for a mission trip to Mexico next week, so you fine people keep me in your prayers. Just returned from Chambersburg, PA and loved every minute of it. Met some great people and really had a love for the road and learned some neat things, like, prayer can be really simple. I'm currently working a Preface to a book that I'm writing and could really use some prayers for that as well. That it would be gracious and merciful. It's a week after the elections so sit back and watch some CNN or listen to talk radio, it will be a dandy.

Have a goodin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brentley,
I stopped by to see what you were up to on here, and I want to let you know that I look forward to reading your books someday.

take care,
Lauren Biggs