Thursday, January 25, 2007

Long Time

It's been sometime since I posted and for some reason. I have really been busy with thoughts that I couldn't express and with internship duties that offer me no time to type as well as burrito making skills that puts me nowhere near a computer with wireless internet access. I miss sharing randomness and plan to start back at some point, i'm just not sure if I have anything worth saying that I already haven't shared.
Maybe, just maybe I will type some new material or the old in new ways.

Tonight January 25, 2007
Clayton King @ Clemson University
9:19pm

I'll be there and well as far as i'm concerned you should be too. Come on you can nap or just drink a lot of coffee (nector of the gods) tomorrow.

2 comments:

Liz said...

so weird....i never even check your blog anymore after your long blogging vacation, but i just had this feeling today...glad you're back! i love me some brent sears also. and some paul.

joe hall said...

Brent I also love me some Brent Sears. Don't make us wait two more months for another post.