Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This is for you Carol.

I've decided to come back to the world of blogging.

It was prompted by the one and only Carol Creamer, who I ran into in the Target parking lot while in Anderson this past week for Crossroads Summer Camp. She told me that she missed reading what I had to say, which was enough to send me spiraling into thought, maybe I do have something to say that needs to be read.

So today I begin back on this journey of thought writing. A lot has happened since I last talked to you fine readers of Five Porches. 1) I left KFC/Taco Bell, 2) I finished CDH, 3) I'm about to become a youth pastor in Raleigh, NC.

Tomorrow night I meet the church body of Baptist Tabernacle and look forward to having one of my year long roommates (Nick Lewis) come and visit the festivities. Then the following day I begin a two week road trip across the USA, more to come on that later.

So I'm back and I need your help what are some topics or subjects you want to read about, let me know e-mail me, brent.sears@gmail.com. Until later keep rocking.

No comments: