Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MAY Mix

The Mix is in, and I can't believe it.

May Flowers

1. Led Zeppelin - Communication Breakdown
2. Salim Nourallah - 1978
3. Death Cab for Cutie - The Sound of Settling
4. Typhoon - Rolling Credits
5. Audio Adrenaline - Starting Over
6. AJ Croce - Don't Let Me Down
7. Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
8. Jim Croce - Operator (That's Not the Way It Feels)
9. Ellie Lawson - Gotta Get Up From Here
10. Garth Brooks - Standing Outside The Fire
11. Wilco - Misunderstood
12. The Temptations - I Wish It Would Rain
13. Mountain Heart - Man In The Mirror
14. Bell X1 - Next To You
15. Jake Brennan and the Confidence Men - Believe Me
16. Al Green - Tired of Being Alone
17. Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong
18. Oasis - The Importance Of Being Idle
19. Hootie & The Blowfish - Goodbye
20. RJD2 - Ghostwriter
21. Ween - I'll Miss You
22. Bright Eyes - Road To Joy

The theme seems to have a departing, moving on and starting over tone with a end of resilience. Good reason for it really, Two weeks ago I quit my job and I have no job that i'm going to. I'm looking for a job and I pray that job will find me and that I will find it. Radio was a beautiful thing for seven years of my life, but now I jump into the unknown and maybe, just maybe, i'll get to encourage and serve people that would make a ripple in there life that would cause ripples in the lives of others. Have an awesome day.

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

i agree with kt--

as for your music selections:
al green: tired of being alone (Check)
death cab for cutie: the sound of settling
(Check)
Wilco: misunderstood
(check)

nice selections.