Wednesday, April 26, 2006

School of Higher Learning

I just stumbled across this and I couldn't stop laughing. I did not write this, my Diddy (Joe Hall) did, but I don't think he'll mind if I take some or all of the credit, Ok I kid. Relax Its going to be raining soon.

Hello, if you're miserable can I have your attention for just one moment? Do you hate where you're at in life? Does the idea of getting up and going to work at a dead end job make you ill? Are you ready to start earning big money right now with no risk?

This is Lucious P. Elway, owner and founder of the Elway Home Education and Read Real Good System.

When I was a kid I did not have time for school. I spent the next five years feeling discouraged, going from job to job until I realized I was at a dead end.

Then one day I discovered the secret that changed my life, and spent the next two weeks developing the Elway Read Real Good learning System. Today I can read most anything, and so can you.

For only three payments of $9 ... nine ... ninety ... carry the one ... for only nine dollars I will learn you to read good and also grammar. After one week we guarantee you will be amazed.

Please don't delay. Start learning to read good right now and be a smart new person just like me. Call right now. My momer-n-ems standing by, and there is no charge for calls after 9 pm.

No comments: