Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Realization

I'm becoming more and more aware of the fact that, everyday I'm becoming more and more redneck. I always new that I was country, but now I'm turning towards the side of red. I use to always want to be clean and look my up most best, but now I'm ok with missing a day of bathing or heck wearing dirty clothes or hat with a pig on the back of it. It's either I'm becoming more unnerved by what people think of me or I'm down the path of neckville. In fact I recently wanted to cut the top off my car with a chain saw and make it into a convertible, or today get this, I wanted fuzzy dice. Also, I'm thinking that if I ever by a bass boat and fill that ranger up with water to make it a swimming pool, I better be drinking a PBR or at least a root beer, maybe a diet coke, and wearing cut off blue jeans and wife beater t-shirt. Next thing I know I'll utter the words, "I feel safe in my trailer." If I utter these words please check me into a nutty house or heck take me to a rodeo. I'll have more bizarre redneck experiences soon, I'll just have to get up the courage to release such vital information of my soul.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't fight it.

Liz said...

I think you'd look hot in a wife beater...too bad you don't kiss plastic cows...

Brent said...

Since you said that, now I have to get one to wear while cutting grass, with black knee socks and those infamous cut off blue jeans.

Liz said...

ooh la la ;)
perrrrrrrrrrfect