Thursday, April 20, 2006

TRUCKER THURSDAY

I'm no ACE (Important CB’er) and i'm certainly not an APPLE (A CB

addict), but I really come close to an ALLIGATOR STATION (All mouth and no ears. A

person who likes to talk just to hear himself). I have a fasination with

18 wheelers and did you see that Alligator (Tread from the tire of an 18

wheeler on the road) around mile marker 35 on I-85, if you didn't you

should have. I wanted to bring my brother along, he's an ANKLE BITER

(Small child or annoying teenager), but I love Him. So I used to work

with a APPLIANCE OPERATOR (Non technical person who knows how to turn the

rig on, and that’s about all), and if you want to know who, I won't say,

so don't ask. I do want to tell you though that a couple of months ago I

got into some trouble with a BABY BEAR (Cop in training, or rookie) He

tried to throw his weight around, but heck he had no weight, he probably

only weighed a hundred and ten pounds and thats soaking wet. The reason

for this post though is to salute all of the BIG R's (Trucks running for

Roadway Freight). If it wasn't for these fine fellers we wouldn't receive

half of all goods we do. I hope that I was COMING IN LOUD'N PROUD (Loud

and clear signal) for all who care.


ALL THE GOOD NUMBERS (Best wishes.)
Brent
CLEAR (Final transmission "This is 505 and I’m clear")

No comments: