Thursday, April 27, 2006

Trucker Thursday 2

A big shout out to the Yellow UPS 18 wheeler that I got behind this afternoon. Now the two trailers that he was pulling were normal, but the actual truck cab was not its normal brown color, but instead a bright yellow. Today we salute you mister UPS Truck Driver.

Also, another shout out to the individual that used a horseshoe as a hood ornament. It was no Buick, not even a ford, nor was it a Mercedes. It my friends was a Jeep Cherokee with a horseshoe on it as I said before a hood ornament. My hats off to you if you thought you looked cool. I personally was jealous, because of my ever growing redneck side of life.

Have A Goodin'.

3 comments:

Liz said...

i should get a horseshoe for the metro

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

and for my maxima too!

joe hall said...

What does 5 Porsches mean?