Saturday, June 17, 2006

Long Time, No Speak

Hello all in the world of the interweb.

I've been away from the web of sorts for sometime now, and have decided to take the plunge again. I'm going to make this short and sweet, then i'll post my newest thoughts, as if you care. So I quit my job and my last day was May 5th, where afterwards I made a trip to LA on 64 Wendy's cups which rocked. I highly vote AirTran as one of my favorite airlines to fly with. Then I took some time and spent it with the family. Well on my return from LA, I hung out with a good friend who let me in on a little something going on in Boiling Springs, NC. It's called the Community Discipleship Home, I applied and a week later was accepted and offered a job to work at Crossroads Summer Camp. He is always faitful, even when I'm faithless. Patient even when i'm impatient. I hope that everyone has a rocking summer and do me just one favor. Put in your favortie music CD, roll down the windows and rock that baby out.

No comments: