Wednesday, August 16, 2006

IT'S BAAACK - WHITLEY WEDNESDAY

Well CDH is off and running and I'm now in somewhat of a routine. I do my three mile run on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and keep trying to extend that each week to further develop my running skills. As I was running this morning it hit me that I need to bring back Whitley Wednesday, especially since she is practically my neighbor now. I will also be posting a few things that I have acquired to jot down in my notebook since I've been here hopefully to encourage everyone to do something productive for the day and/or with there life.

Today's quote comes from just a year and two days. I was strangely enough in Charlotte, helping a guy named Brock Gill with a performance he did at Carowinds. He was in a conversation with a guy named David St. James, you may not know him, but you know his daughter Rebecca St. James. During the conversation Brock said this and I jotted it down on a piece of paper. Without further delay I present the Whitley Wednesday Quote.

Passion without Wisdom is chaos.
- Brock Gill


Have an awesome day folks.

No comments: