Monday, August 21, 2006

My Brotha's and Sista's



So Here It is our first sibiling picture.

Back Row: Sara, Kelly, and Amanda
Front Row: Brent, Zach, Justin, and Nick

This fine family photo was taken at Kate's Skate. We decided that it would be good to build community at a local skating rink. The great thing about Kate's was the music selection. It was the best mix of today and yesterday. The moment it went from Lil Jon & the East Side Boys "Snap Yo Fingers" immediately to Casting Crowns "Who Am I" I knew that I was in the right place.

As you may notice I'm wearing a smokin' hot suit bought a smokin' low price. I've worn this suit to a BBQ joint and now to Kate's. I plan to pretty much wear this suit to all functions that revolve around class. I was wearing this suit as you again can tell, and I was asked if I was a preacher. You know a man of the cloth. When I responded with a quick and dry comment like, "I'm working on it." So I need some help, but it was fun.

Keep Close To One Another and Have A Family Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that suit is fabulous. what makes it even fabulous-er is the fact that you've got on roller skates while wearing a suit.

Miss ya buddy.

Anonymous said...

i always thought you were a snazzy dresser! ;) -katie in clemson