Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Clean Hands & Lazy Mail

Americans Aren'’t Coming Clean When It Comes To Handwashing

WASHINGTON, D.C. (Wireless Flash) A lot of Americans aren'’t coming clean about their handwashing. According to a new survey by the Soap and Detergent Association, 68 percent of Americans don'’t wash their mitts long enough to effectively remove germs or dirt. That'’s up from 54 percent who did a lousy handwashing job back in 2004. Despite this, 42 percent of Americans claim they wash their hands at least 10 times a day. However, 36 percent seldom wash their hands after coughing or sneezing and 31 percent don'’t wash their hands before eating lunch.

Let's Make This Wash Our Hands As Much As We Can Day!

Why did the postman just stash hundreds of pieces of mail in garbage bags in a shed instead of delivering them? He says he was just too lazy to bother. While I'm sure everyone there appreciates his candor, that's really not an acceptable answer. Wow, and I thought that I hated working in radio. I mean I didn't like reading the Centrum commercials but I never wanted to shred it up and not read it on the air.

Tonight I go to Charlotte to be apart of CharlotteONE and I'm excited about it. I get to go with Clayton King. Then Thursday I'll be in Clemson at Clemson FCA, with Matt Orth. A FUN week ahead and many more to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.