Monday, September 25, 2006

Great Weekend

I hope everyone who is reading had a great weekend. I haven't posted since the office and what an eposide, trully dry humor and trully wonderful.

Made a stealth like mission return home and had a great time seeing some great people. Thank you for the kind words of encouragement and the equipment to get the job done.

Today I finally applied for the passport that will be needed for an upcoming trip and also hopefully down the road trips of the country. It was an ordeal that just reminds me that life is trully great and should be laughed at a lot. I didn't realize you had to pay separte for the application and the service charge. After filling out the check (which happened to be my last in that stack) I was let know of this phenemon that is separtaion of Check and Cash, or Check and Check depending if you do not have Cash for the county Court House. Made my way to the U.S. Post Office for a money order and all was taken care of. Oh, and if you plan on buying something at the post office don't try to use a credit card they don't accept it, you better have Cash, Check, or Debit. Hope this comes in handy for all you blog readers.

Do It Together (Sometimes) and remember to keep your knees to the ground and your eyes on Jesus. Have an awesome day.

1 comment:

joe hall said...

Hey, that's great you had a safe return mission. But please tell us what the Flip Flop Fire Ant Dance was all about ... I heard you were bustin' all kinds of moves and "bringing it" right there on the Subway parking lot.

Sounds like there was a whole lotta shakin' goin' on. Say.