Monday, August 13, 2007

Long Day

It has been a long day of driving and a couple of days for that matter, but nonetheless, we made it. We are not going to NY like we intended. We had some things fall through on a place to stay there and then today we landed ourselves in a standstill of a traffic jam on I-80. Right now I'm sitting in a house of some friends of Nick in Oxford, PA. Our trip has been long and almost two weeks worth of excitement, beauty and perspective.

I would like to tell you everything that I have going through my mind right now, but I'm afraid it's to late and to early in the reflective stages to share, but I will tell you that our journey is not yet over and though we may pull into Raleigh on Thursday our journey of life has only begun. This trip has shaped us and will continue to shape the way we look at our country, at people, and our faith.

May we truly put on gentleness, kindness, humility, patience and the garment of Love that binds them all together.

Until later, see you at the end of the road.

No comments: