Thursday, August 02, 2007

Road Trip USA #1

Well it's 6:55am central time and I'm sitting in what appears to be a house from "The Patriot". I'm drinking a cup of coffee with real cream that came from the cow that Nick's mom milked, wow this could be a episode of Little House on the Prairie. This so far has been one of the greatest adventures in a long time. In fact, is that Steven Curtis I hear singing in my head right now. I'm at my good friend and road trip partner Nick Lewis' house in Glasgow, KY (just about an hour and half north of Nashville). We left Raleigh last night around 8:15 after the meet and greet (which went well thanks for the prayers) and drove through the night and made it here about 5:30 ct.

The plan is hang out with the family on the farm today and hopefully get a nap and then have what I hear to be the freshest dinner one man could eat. Everything we eat will be food that came from this farm, sounds good to me. Will say our goodbyes and drive tonight to our next stop around Arkansas.

Big Birthday Shout-out to Jeremy Berger one of the coolest, creative, father to be that I know.

Until next time, drive west young man, drive west.

No comments: