Thursday, August 16, 2007

Heat Wave

So I'm sorry to all those who live in the southeast that have had to experience what I just felt for the first time this year and that was the Heatwave. As Nick and I entered the lower part of Virginia we felt and suddenly missed the Northwest Pacific climate that we enjoyed so much this time last week. We made a complete loop and missed New York, which now I must still go and see, but...

I'm back from 15 days, 22 stops for gas, 4 meals in some giant store parking lot and 28 states of Road Trip USA. The longest amount of time without a bath would be exactly 3 days. The worst part of the trip, Mojave Desert. The best part of the trip seeing much of the country and gaining new insight on what it means to live here and what it means to be a lover to the world.

May the journey continue in new ways and may I never forget the time that I had with my friend Nick in a green van for 15 days.

Until Later, Be still and know.

No comments: